Friday, July 24, 2009

Five Years - No White Picket Fence or Dog!

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe we have been married for five years! It doesn't seem that long, as I remember our wedding day vividly!! All of the details are still engraved on my heart. It was such an incredible day and I will cherish it forever. We have been blessed beyond measure and truly do have it all. Looking back at the past five years, we have had our challenges - new jobs, living in different states, moving, etc., yet we have accomplished so much together ....two amazing kids and buying our beautiful house! So we really do have it all with the exception of the white picket fence and a dog! I am sure in time the dog will come, in time!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I can hardly believe it's been five years?! I have a picture from your wedding night on my dresser, it reminds me of a wonderful day and many wonderful years of friendship! May you two be blessed with another five years of happiness and love... and another five years, and another five years.........

    ReplyDelete