Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1st Day of Preschool


Ethan was so excited the 1st day of school! When we got there, he didn't want me to leave. I told him I had to leave in two minutes, then I told him I had to leave in one minute, then when it was time to leave, I told him I was leaving and he said, okay. I walked out of the room and he was playing with some puzzles. He immediately found a Thomas train within the first five minutes of being there, (out of three rooms, he has Thomas radar). I heard him ask the teacher, "Where is my Mom?" when I was walking out. It took everything in me not to turn around, but I didn't, I just left as the teachers recommended parents to do.


When I picked him up, they told me he was a little weepy a few times, wanting to know where I was, but then he was fine. He spent a lot of time in the "quiet" room playing with puzzles, trains and books.


No comments:

Post a Comment