Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Me Don't Like That!




"No Mama, me don't like that!" echoed through our car on the way home from daycare yesterday! I was listening to the radio and singing and Ethan proclaimed that he didn't like that song. Usually he will dance back and forth in his car seat to whatever is on the radio, but yesterday for whatever reason he was not into the song on the radio. He is particular to 80's music and especially partial to Fergie. When he was a baby, whenever I would play the song, "Big Girls Don't Cry" he would immediately settle down and coo!

He is becoming so independent these days...picking out what he wants for breakfast, what he watches on tv (Tommy the choo choo car) and really flexing his right to pick and choose what he does or does not want to do! My little boy is growing up! I have a feeling I am going to hear, "Me don't like that!" a lot in the near future!


2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I can't believe he's partial to certain music - that's really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jack is the same way, although he also says You no sing! Just me!

    ReplyDelete